CLEAN CLOTHES PRE SURVEY
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
*No purchase necessary. Contest closes July 31, 2018 at 5:00 PM EST. Open to legal residents of Canada, except the province of Quebec, who are 19 years of age or older at time of entry. A total of 1 prize available to be won with an approximate retail value of $500.00 CDN in the form of a cheque. Mathematical skill-testing question required. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received by the contest closing date. Limit 1 entry per person/email address.
For full rules and entry details visit www.t2marketing.com/cleanclothespresurveycontest/rules. The Clean Clothes Pre Survey Contest is no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Procter & Gamble, Inc.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Clean Clothes Pre Survey Contest (the "Contest") is open to all legal residents of Canada, except the province of Quebec, who are 19 years of age or older at time of entry into the Contest. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees of T2 Marketing, Procter & Gamble Inc., their respective agencies, suppliers and each of the foregoing party's respective subsidiaries and affiliates and each such employee's immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter the Contest. Immediate family member shall be deemed to mean husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. CONTEST SPONSOR AND CONTEST ADMNISTRATOR: T2 Marketing .
T2 Marketing's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Contest constitutes each entrant's full and unconditional agreement to be legally bound by these Official Rules and the Contest Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. TIMING: The Contest begins on March 1, 2018 at 9:00AM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends on July 31, 2018 at 6:00PM EST (the "Contest Period").
5. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are TWO (2) ways to enter the Contest. Limit of one (1) entry per person/email address during the Contest Period, regardless of the number of methods of entry. Each entrant must be a recipient of a survey invitation ("Invitation") and will require the information stated on the Invitation to participate. To be a recipient of an Invitation, recipient must have received a participating product sample kit from the Contest Sponsor.
A. Complete an online survey. Entrant can complete the online survey entry option by visiting the website address printed on the Invitation ("Website"). When prompted, read and confirm your agreement to the official rules by clicking the “OK” button and to start the survey. The survey must be completed in its entirety. All questions marked by an asterisk require a response, including if the entrant wishes to participate in a follow-up survey. Once all questions are answered, click the "Done" button to submit the survey. After successful completion of the survey, the entrant will be automatically entered in the Contest. The survey must be completed before the contest end date. If you do not complete the survey in its entirety, you will not be entered in the contest. Entrant may return to an incomplete survey before the contest end date by visiting the Website, review and agree to the official rules, answer all required survey questions and, click the "Done" button to submit the survey and automatically be entered in the Contest. By entering using this method, entrant will obtain one (1) automatic entry into the Contest and shall not be eligible to obtain entry using any other entry method. If entrant should receive more than one (1) Invitation to access the Website and complete the designated survey, only the first entry will be valid and all subsequent entries will be void, regardless of method of entry. Entrants must use the original Invitation provided in the product sample kit distributed by the Contest Sponsor to enter the Contest. Contest Sponsor will not replace lost, damage, misplaced or illegible Invitations.
T2 Marketing is solely responsible for all collection and analysis of the survey data. All survey responses become the property of T2 Marketing and cannot be modified once submitted. Individual responses will remain confidential and will not be passed on to any third parties. Survey results will be consolidated into an aggregated report and shared with the manufacturer for research purposes only.
B. Without Completing an Online Survey (alternate method of entry, "AMOE"). Entrant can enter the Contest without having to complete an online survey described herein by sending entrant’s complete name, email address, date of birth (format MM/YYYY), indicate product sample kit provided by Contest Sponsor, and clearly express your permission to be contacted to participate in a follow-up survey held between July 31, 2018 and August 30, 2018 and/or to participate in the Clean Clothes Post Survey in an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with Clean Clothes Pre Survey Contest in the subject line. All e-mailed entries must be received by July 31, 2018 at 6:00PM EST. By entering using this method, entrant will obtain one (1) entry into the Contest and shall not be eligible to obtain entry using any other entry method. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for lost, delayed, or misdirected email. Proof of email will not be deemed proof of receipt. Date and time of entry submission is determined by the date and time the AMOE is received by the Contest Sponsor. AMOE entries must contain all information to be eligible, otherwise the entry is void.
Regardless of entry method, entrant may not create or use more than one email account to enter the Contest. If entrant is found to have created or used multiple accounts to enter the Contest, entrant will be disqualified from the Contest. In the event, it is discovered that entrant submitted more than one entry, all additional/duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries submitted by anyone other than the entrant are void. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
6. PRIZE(S): There will be a total of one (1) prize awarded which consists of five hundred dollars ($500.00 CDN) payable to the winner in the form of a cheque. Entrants are not eligible to win more than one (1) prize in any Contest from Contest Sponsor during the calendar year. Total approximate retail value of the prize is five hundred dollars ($500.00 CDN).
The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or refundable except in Contest Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner is not entitled to any monetary difference between the actual prize and the stated approximate retail value, if any. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received by the Contest closing date. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described is unavailable due to circumstances beyond their control.
7. THE SELECTION PROCESS: The potential winner will be selected by random draw from amongst all eligible entries received by the contest closing date. The draw will be held in Chicago, IL on or about 6PM EST on July 31, 2018. The potential winner will be notified by email by the Contest Administrator at the email address used for entry within two (2) business days after the drawing. To be declared a winner, selected entrant must complete a written Contest Declaration & Release Form (the "Release") and confirm compliance with the Official Rules and correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical, time-limited, skill testing question to be administered by email. . In the event that a selected entrant cannot be contacted after three (3) attempts within five (5) business days of the relevant draw date, fails to return the Release within time specified, there is a return of any notification as undelivered or otherwise does not meet all Contest conditions, all rights to the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received, time permitting. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. No correspondence pertaining to this Contest will be entered except with potential winner. Prize will be awarded and delivered to the confirmed winner by the Administrator.
8. RELEASE: By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless T2 Marketing, Procter & Gamble, Inc., its agencies, suppliers and each party's respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collective "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims or cause of action, including but not limited to, any injury, death, or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or use/misuse or redemption of the prize.
9. GENERAL: The Released Parties accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this Contest nor will any responsibility be taken for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the Contest Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest. Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Contest Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted on-line and a random drawing to award the prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Contest or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest as determined by the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry (i.e. the person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domains associated with the submitted email address). Entrant may be requested to provide Contest Sponsor with proof that the entrant is the authorized email account holder of the email address associated with the account. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
10. Governing Law and Limitation of Liability: All issues and questions concerning this contest will be dealt with in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario. Any claims, judgments, awards will be limited to actual out of pocket expenses incurred by entrant. Entrant waives all rights to claim punitive damages, consequential damages or lawyer's fees. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
13. WINNER LIST: For a winner list, please email the request to email@example.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 31, 2018 to the address below. Written requests for the winner list must be made no earlier than the Contest end date and no later than six months after the date the Contest has ended. Valid requests for the winner list will receive a response within fifteen (15) business days, if the winner information is available. Winner information provided on the winner list will be limited to a first name and initial of the winner’s last name along with the province or territory of residence. No further identifying information will be made available.
ATTN: Clean Clothes Pre Survey Contest
220 North Green Street
Chicago, IL 60607
T2 Marketing is wholly responsible for the rules, administration, and execution of the Contest, including the selection, awarding and distribution of all prizing. Procter & Gamble, Inc. and any of its products and/or services, are not liable for any aspect of this Contest.